Monday, August 10, 2009

Movie Libraries Almost Complete

by Oozo

I've always wanted to get a central "storage" point for the movies I've made going all the way back to my World of Warcraft days. It's not a complete library, but I'm happy with the amount of old movies I've been able to salvage online. Since Youtube and Google don't allow for movies over 10 minutes long anymore it would be a chore to upload my longer movies. I could use something like Filefront, but Filefront is really only a temporary storage point and it is quite often prone to frustrating uploading errors.

Now that I've got most of what I want done, I can turn my attention to finishing off some more Warhammer PvP movies with the Fraps footage I still have available. My next movie will be on the Slayer vs. Choppa matchup. After that, I'd like to do something on Witch Hunters and then, perhaps, a movie featuring a montage of 1v1s against some of the finest solo PvPers Iron Rock has to offer.

At this point, I am not sure if I will be sticking with Warhammer. I like the game, but sometimes it is hard to find action and the action you do find is often times just too "zergy" for my playstyle.


I've tried Aion and, although it seems like a decent game, I can tell that it is just not something I would be personally interested in for a long haul. Right now, my eye is on Champions Online and the PvP Cage Match footage I've seen just today has piqued my interest.

Warhammer Online Movie Library

World of Warcraft Movie Library

No comments: